Graybar Internship Program
The Internship and Leadership Trainee programs use cohort models, keeping the groups together over the duration of the programs, building a connection to peers and the organization. Both groups follow a rotational structure to allow for learning Graybar’s business, and the annual Summits provide significant exposure to senior leaders. Along with formal mentoring and coaching, the young talent in these groups is set up for long-term success at Graybar.
To be eligible for an internship with Graybar, a student must be:
• Enrolled in a four year university, preferably in a Business related discipline with an emphasis on Professional Sales, Supply Chain, or Industrial Distribution. Other degree programs such as IT or finance may also be desired, based on business need and workforce planning considerations.
• Attending school on a full-time basis
• Rising senior at time of internship (junior at time of recruitment)
• In good academic standing (minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
• Available to work 40 hours per week for 10 - 12 weeks starting by the beginning of June
• Authorized to work in the United States
The location is usually in NEW JERSEY.