Candidates must be working toward a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering, or related technology degree. Other requirements include:
- Good troubleshooting and debug skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in San Jose, California, and has locations in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The location is usually WORLDWIDE.