University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Student Opportunities
UPMC’s summer opportunities include positions for any interest (for more information on these opportunities click here):
- Business-related - Summer Associates Program
- Nursing-related - Summer Student Nurse Internship, Physician Services Division Summer Residency
- Clinical-related – Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC Research Internships, UPMC Pharmacy Internships Program
- Other opportunities – Summer Camps
- Rotation Programs – Finance Management Rotation (FMR), Information Services Department Rotation (ISDR) Programs, and Administrative Fellowship
- UPMC offers a variety of entry level opportunities in business, nursing, clinical, and related areas (for positions of interest click here).
What's the difference between internships and externships?
- UPMC Insurances Services and Business Support Flyer
- My Career@UPMC Blog: upmccareers.wordpress.com/
- 2013 UPMC Finance Flyer
- 2013 UPMC ISD Flyer
- 2013 UPMC Flyer
Summer Associates Program Videos:
- Marketing/Communications 2011 Summer Associate Mary Heppenstall - www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_euQU8IuI (Preview)
- Finance 2011 Summer Associate Karl Rosario - www.youtube.com/watch?v=kobOHpJZbsg (Preview)
- ISD 2012 Summer Associate Alex Sherbuck - www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKz_AKaQtA8 (Preview)
- 2013 Summer Associates Program Overview – www.youtube.com/watch?v=-znz5F8Hhcg&feature=youtu.be
The location is usually in PENNSYLVANIA.
To apply for an internship, visit: